Tink Larson Community Field

Waseca’s largest community baseball field was built in 1939 as a City project and part of the 1930’s Works Progress Administration. The original grandstand was damaged due to a fire on April 6, 2016. In 2017 the entire community came together to help rebuild the new Tink Larson Community Field (TLCF) grandstand. Tink Larson Community Field re-opened on August 18, 2018. TLCF is owned and operated by the City of Waseca, with the assistance of Tink Larson who is a lifelong volunteer at the field. The Field seats around 200 people and is home to five different teams; 14/15U, VFW, Legion, High School and the Waseca Braves.

Address: Tink Larson Community Field – 618 4th St NE, Waseca, MN.