Park Shelter Reservations
Park pavilion/shelters are available for public use on a rental basis by residents, groups, organizations, commercial entities, clubs, and non-residents. Please refer to the information sheet below to ensure an understanding of responsibilities by the reserving party. You are responsible for reviewing all of the information provided, including all Park Rules and Regulations as listed under the website links.
Request for park pavilion/shelter reservations should be directed to the City at 507-835-9700. Reservations are on a first-come, first-serve basis. An official reservation form must be accompanied by the full rental fee and submitted to City Hall to secure your reservation. 2017 Park Reservations will start being accepted on March 1st. City Hall hours are 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Pavilions/shelters are available for reservation on a four-hour time frame and all-day time frame. To inquire about reservation rates, please call City Hall at 835-9700.
Pavilion/Shelters - Click on the Park link below to check the availability.
- Clear Lake Park Johnson Pavilion
- Clear Lake Park Bandshell
- Clear Lake Park Beach House
- Loon Lake Park
- Maplewood Park Lodge
- Memorial Park – Octagon Shelter
- Memorial Park – Regular Shelter
- Northeast Park
- Northwest Park
- Southview Park
- Trowbridge Park
- University Park
- Private Use Request – $5.00 per table per day rental fee if transported by homeowner.
- Park Reservation Extra Table Request – $15.00 per table fee when delivered by City as requested per park reservation.
- Park Reservation fees apply to all individuals, churches, schools, organizations, non-profits, special interest groups, businesses, commercial entities, etc. Fees apply to everyone.
- A group requesting use of a facility must be under supervision of a competent adult (age 18 or over) throughout the duration of the rental.
- Telephones are not available in any parks or other public areas.
- Set-up of portable shelters/tents within a park will require permission of the Park Director.
- Rental groups are to use only those areas designated for the reserving group. Facilities such as softball fields, horseshoe courts, tennis courts or volleyball courts are available unless already being used by the general public or league play.
- Rental groups are responsible for cleanup of trash and debris in areas reserved for their activities
- Upon a reservation request, a park reservation form must be completed, signed, and fee payment received to confirm reservation.
- The person reserving the facility or an authorized representative of a group is identified as the person responsible for all actions, activities, cleanup, etc. related to their event.
- The person reserving the facility and/or the person signing reservation form, agrees to adhere to all park rules and regulations identified in the park brochure.
- Cancelled park reservations will be assessed a 25% administrative fee.
- Park reservations cancelled due to inclement weather will be assessed a 25% administrative fee.
Key Check-Out Policy
- The person requesting a gate key must have a reservation to use park facilities.
- Gate keys require a $25.00 deposit. The deposit is refunded upon receipt of key. Keys are available at City Hall one day prior to reservation.